The steps for the enrollment process are as follows:
- Contact Melodie Powell, Admissions Coordinator, take a tour of the school, and meet with the Assistant and Head of School. This affords the opportunity to learn about the school's philosophy and to tour the unique campus.
- Return the Student Application and Student Information forms to Greenfield School with the appropriate $100 fee.
- Have the applicant's current school forward copies of the following: (a) the student's academic transcript, (b) a copy of the most recent report card, and (c) all other reports (Please see Student Records Release Form).
- Give the two Student Evaluation Forms to the applicant's current teacher(s). For grades one through six, one evaluation form may be submitted by one classroom teacher, a guidance counselor or a school principal. For grades seven through twelve, forms must be completed by current Math and English teachers. After the forms are completed, they should be sent directly to the Admissions Coordinator.
- Arrange for a student visit (kindergarten through grade twelve), set up a time and a date for the student to complete an entrance test, and complete a writing sample (grades one through twelve).
Admissions will be determined by the following criteria:
- Admissions priorities are as follows:
- Re-enrollment of current students.
- Enrollment of siblings and children of alumni and faculty on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Enrollment of other students will be based upon date of completed application and satisfactory attainment of the admissions criteria. When there are no places available in any given grade, a waiting pool will be established. Applicants will be notified as spaces become available.
- Applicants will be informed of admittance decisions by the school on a rolling admission basis. Contracts will be issued upon a student's notification of acceptance. Within ten business days after notification of acceptance, a non-refundable deposit of $600.00 is required to secure the student's place. Once the signed contract and a tuition deposit are returned to the school, the student is officially enrolled. A full explanation for the deposit is described in the Tuition and Fee schedule.