EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT GREENFIELD’S
GOLDEN ANNIVERSARY GALA-A Knight to Shine!
Greenfield is celebrating 50 years of academic excellence! In honor of this milestone, our spring fundraiser will be a black tie gala sure to be the most exciting event of the year! Golden Anniversary Gala-A Knight to Shine, takes place March 7th on campus in the Golden Ballroom (aka our gym) beginning at 6:30pm. The black tie Gala will feature an amazing dinner catered by Scarborough Fare, raffles, silent and live auction, followed by dancing to the music of the band, Bounce.
There are several ways you can support this event.
- Purchase tickets! Event Tickets are on sale now for $100 per person. Golden Ticket Raffle and Gold Rush Bar Raffle tickets are all available to be purchased in the office or online at bidpal.net/greenfieldgoldengala.
- The acquisition committee is diligently working to bring you the best goods, services, and entertainment options for bidding before and during the event. If you and/or your business have anything you would like to donate to our auction, either silent or live, please contact Robin Hauser at 237-8046 or by email [email protected]. We will be accepting items up until March 2nd when our online auction opens. All items will be featured on our event website and will have a link to the donating business!
Golden Ticket Raffle Tickets (same as Best of Live last year) are available for purchase either online, in the office or through a member of the Board of Trustees. All live auction items can be viewed on our event site referenced above.
- Each raffle ticket costs $100.
- Purchase ticket and select one of the live auction items listed on the other side (you MUST select an item!) and add to the ticket stub.
- One lucky winner’s ticket will be drawn at the event on the night of Golden Anniversary Gala – A Knight to Shine, March 7th, just before the live auction begins.
- No need to be present to win (although we would love for you to be present!). Absent winners will be notified by March 9th.
- If less than 70 tickets are sold before the live auction, the raffle will become a 50/50 raffle with winner receiving half of the proceeds from tickets sales. Otherwise, tickets are non-refundable.
- Ticket sales will be capped at 100. Your odds of winning are strong – 1 in 100!
Live auction packages are featured on the event website for viewing purposes only. You must be at the event to bid on live auction items. The silent auction will open for bidding March 2nd and remain open until 8:30 pm EST on March 7th. In order to maximize the mobile bidding feature, which in turn will raise more money for the school, please share our event site with your friends, family, neighbors, co-workers, etc. so they can bid and/or purchase tickets and attend the event. The link is www.bidpal.net/greenfieldgoldengala. You may also forward this email to your own contact list, refer friends through the auction site and utilize Facebook to drive traffic to the auction site enabling more people to bid on our items as well as purchase tickets to attend. Many schools have experienced tremendous success with online mobile bidding and we hope to experience the same success. However, our success will only occur with your support and that of the people who are referred to the site for bidding!!
Gold Rush Bar & Raffle Tickets (bourbon & champagne bar at the event) are available at $50 each. Raffle tickets include 4 drinks and 1 entry to win a Gabriel & Co. gold and diamond bracelet. You may purchase ticket online and proceed to the Gold Rush Bar once you arrive at the event. You will be given your beverage tickets and raffle ticket to place in the bucket. More information can be found on our event website. Gold Rush Bar sponsors: Vaughan’s Jewelers, Mr. & Mrs. Jamie Wilson, Mr. & Mrs. Dan Whaley, Dr. & Mrs. Len Gibson, Mr. & Mrs. George Scott, Mr. & Mrs. Jeff Ross.
We encourage you to invite your friends and join us! The Golden Anniversary Gala promises to be a fun filled night celebrating the continued growth and success of Greenfield and its students over the last 50 years. All proceeds benefit the students and faculty at Greenfield.