Congratulations to Covey Denton! Her lesson, Animal Adaptations and Thermal Insulators and Conductors, has placed as a grade division winner in the ORISE STEM lesson plan competition. As an elementary school grade division winner, she will be awarded a $1,000 mini-grant to use to purchase STEM materials for her classroom.
Greenfield School Home
Exploravision Ambassador and Greenfield's K-6 Science Teacher, Covey Denton encourages her students to think outside the classroom
Looking for new ways to inspire your STEM students to think big 🌎? See how ExploraVision Ambassador Covey Denton of Greenfield School, uses their competition to encourage a global mindset in her classroom.
Over the last three weeks, the Middle School Community Service Club has been collecting large canned vegetables, peanut butter and jelly for our local Community Soup Kitchen.
Ms. Denton is excited about receiving a mini grant from National Mid-level Science Teacher Association.
- 7:1 Average student to faculty member ratio
- 100% Graduates accepted into a college or university
- $1.5 Million offered in scholarships to Greenfield graduates (3 year average)
- 29 NCISAA 1A State Championships
- 40+ Clubs and athletic teams