Greenfield's 4th grade teacher, Abbie McKeel, honored as WITN teacher of the week.
Greenfield School Home
On October 24, the Greenfield School Leadership Development Program inducted their first class into membership. As members of the program, these students have agreed to pursue a greater understanding and appreciation for the art and science of leadership, as well as their own individual talents and leadership styles.
Tweleve students from the 2018-19 school year have been recognized for their outstanding performance on AP exams.
Greenfield will host the inaugural Hall of Fame Induction Banquet during Homecoming weekend September 28th.
The 2019-20 school year marks a milestone for Greenfield. fifty years ago, Greenfield was founded and has opened the 50th school year with record number of students.
- 7:1 Average student to faculty member ratio
- 100% Graduates accepted into a college or university
- $1.5 Million offered in scholarships to Greenfield graduates (3 year average)
- 29 NCISAA 1A State Championships
- 40+ Clubs and athletic teams