Apply to Greenfield
Welcome to Greenfield School!
Thank you for visiting our website and considering Greenfield School for your child. We know that this decision is important and we are here to help with the admissions process. Greenfield is committed to preparing, empowering and inspiring each and every student through an excellent education in a nurturing environment. We provide educational opportunities for students PK-12 on one beautiful campus, creating a community that provides seamless transition from one school division to the next.
We are eager to welcome you to campus and tell you more about how we prepare students for success in life. We look forward to introducing you to Greenfield School…an education that defines a lifetime.
Greenfield's Policy on Discrimination
Greenfield School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, and national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, athletic or other school administered programs.
- Complete the online Greenfield School Application for Enrollment, including a $100 non-refundable application fee
- Complete the online Transcript Release Form (for students in rising grades 1-11)
- Schedule an appointment for screening. This should take between 45-90 minutes. Please come to the Administration Building when you bring your child for this appointment.
- Have your student(s) complete the appropriate online Student Applicant Questionnaire for their grade level
- Have your student(s) current teachers complete the online English and Math Evaluation Forms