William has been a member of the swimming, baseball, soccer, swimming and cross country teams, helping his team win a State Championship in Soccer along with competing in WYSA on a travel team. He has also served as a rec coach for youth basketball and soccer teams.
William was accepted to UNC Chapel Hill, Alabama, Auburn, Georgia and the University of South Carolina. It’s a family tradition, William will be attending the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill where he has received the national ROTC scholarship. William has goals of entering the military as an officer and he will be majoring in Business.Don’t forget to check out his interview below!
- How long have you been at Greenfield? I have been at Greenfield since 2nd grade.
- What has been your favorite class and why? Any class with Ms. Green because she’s always ready to have some fun while learning.
- What is your favorite thing to do outside of school? Visit the mountain with my guys.
- What is on your playlist? A lot of rap like Lil Baby, 21 savage, and Tee Grizzley to get me ready for a game, also a few country songs.
- What colleges have you been accepted to and where are you going? I have been accepted to UNC Chapel Hill, Georgia, USC, Alabama, Auburn and I’ll be attending UNC Chapel Hill.
- What are you planning on majoring in? Currently I’ll be majoring in business, but I will most likely end up changing to something else.
- What is your favorite show? My favorite show is definitely Narcos, I’ve seen all of Narcos Colombia and currently watching Narcos Mexico, highly recommend!
- If you could do high school over again, what would you do differently? If I could do high school over again, I would definitely play JV basketball one more year with all my boys to have a good time.
- What accomplishment are you most proud of? I’m most proud of winning the soccer state championship back-to-back years and being awarded the national ROTC scholarship after a crazy hard application process.
- What will you miss the most about GS? I’ll miss the small community where everybody knows each other and is able to bond and enjoy different things like spirit week and the haunted trail.