Sallie has worked at her family’s restaurant and also as a nanny and a Girls on the Run Coach. She attended the Shelton Leadership Challenge and has done lots of community service with the Whirlidogs, Diversified Opportunities, and at Greenfield. Sallie is also involved in several athletic activities as well to include soccer, tennis, swimming, cross country, track, tumble and gymnastics.
Sallie has been accepted to Elon, App State, Dickinson College, and High Point University. Sallie will be attending Elon in the fall where she will study either film with hopes of being the next Hollywood director, or possibly psychology and going into the counseling field.
Don’t forget to check out her interview below!
- How long have you attended Greenfield School? I have been at Greenfield since 4th grade.
- What has been your favorite class and why? Psychology because it’s cool to learn why people are the way they are. I also enjoyed online Fashion.
- What is your favorite thing to do outside of school? I love doing Tumble at BPAC. I’ve been doing it since first grade.
- What is on your playlist? Ariana Grande and anything on Broadway and a little rap.
- What colleges have you been accepted to and where are you going? Elon, High Point, App State and Dickenson. I’m going to Elon in the fall.
- What are you planning on majoring in? I want to major in Communications and Psychology with a minor in Film.
- What is your favorite show? Dynasty. The new one.
- If you could do high school over again, what would you do differently? I should have stuck with competitive gymnastics.
- What accomplishment are you most proud of? I am most proud of being SGA Vice President or being 1st place all around at my last gymnastics meet.
- What will you miss the most about GS? I’ll miss the little kids. I love having them at school because they look up to you and it’s so cute.