Radhika has also been a member of the swimming and soccer teams. She earned over 100 hours of community service in 9th-11th grades. She has also worked part-time at her family business as well as in the after-school program at Greenfield, as well as the pre-school program over the summer.
Radhika has been accepted to East Carolina University and the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Radhika will be attending UNC Charlotte in the fall to study finance with hopes of becoming a financial advisor.
Don’t forget to check out Radhika’s interview below!
- How long have you attended Greenfield School? Since 7th Grade.
- What has been your favorite class and why? 8th grade reading, with Ms. Green. Tt was funny.
- What is your favorite thing to do outside of school? Sleep honestly.
- What is on your playlist? Youngboy, Pooh Shiesty, A boogie, Lil Durk, and Polo G.
- What colleges have you been accepted to and where are you going? ECU and UNCC, and I will be going to UNCC.
- What are you planning on majoring in? Finance.
- What is your favorite show? Bobs Burgers.
- If you could do high school over again, what would you do differently? Get better grades.
- What accomplishment are you most proud of? Keeping my GPA above a 4.0 throughout my past years.
- What will you miss the most about GS? Mrs. Bradley always being there for me.