Justin has been a member of the FCA, the FFA, the Drama Club appearing in the play Hercules last year, Buddies not Bullies, Headbands for Hope and the Ping Pong club. He was a key member of the Haunted Trail, helping the Student Government Association out this year. He is always willing to help and has done lots of community service as a youth basketball and baseball coach. Finally, he was also the Christopher Gauss memorial scholarship recipient.
Justin will be attending Brunswick Community College, one of the top-ranked community colleges for both their academics but also for their athletics. We will get to continue to watch Justin play the sport he loves as he will be playing baseball at Brunswick. Justin has goals of becoming an athletic trainer one day.
Don’t forget to check out Justin’s interview below!
- How long have you been at Greenfield School? I’ve been here since my freshman year.
- What has been your favorite class and why? My favorite class has been Mrs. Green’s class because she’s my favorite teacher and it was fun.
- What is your favorite thing to do outside of school? My favorite thing to do outside of school is fishing.
- What is on your playlist? I listen to Lil’ Baby, country, Polo G, MBA Youngboy.
- What colleges have you been accepted to and where are you going? I’m going to Brunswick.
- What are you planning on majoring in? I’m majoring in Marine Biology.
- What is your favorite show? My favorite show is the Big Bang Theory.
- If you could do high school over again, what would you do differently? I would not have gone virtual because I struggled with grades then.
- What accomplishment are you most proud of? I am most proud of winning our Baseball State Championship my sophomore year.
- What will you miss the most about GS? I’ll miss my friends.