Sara has been involved in Chick-fil-A Leader Academy, National Honor Society, Student Government Association, Drama Club, Spanish Club, Environmental Club and Buddies not Bullies, just to name a few! She has been a member of our Greenfield soccer team and has been a stage manager for the Greenfield play.
Sara has been accepted to UNC Chapel Hill, ECU in the Honors College, NC State, VCU, the University of Toledo, and the University of Connecticut. Sara will be attending UNC Chapel Hill in the Honors College with goals of studying psychology and biology where she wants to be in the healthcare field.
Don’t forget to check out Sara’s interview below!
- How long have you attended Greenfield School? Since 7th grade.
- What has been your favorite class and why? Probably psychology with Mrs. Bradley and 9th grade biology with Mr. Land. Both classes were interesting and we had a lot of fun too.
- What is your favorite thing to do outside of school? Spending time with my family and friends and volunteering.
- What is on your playlist? Pop, some indie & hip hop.
- What colleges have you been accepted to and where are you going? UNC, NC State, ECU, VCU, University of Toledo, and the University of Connecticut. I’m going to attend UNC.
- What are you planning on majoring in? I want to major in nursing and minor in psychology.
- What is your favorite show? Probably Criminal Minds or NCIS, but I recently watched Wanda Vision which was really good.
- If you could do high school over again, what would you do differently? I wouldn’t do anything differently. I think everything I’ve done has led up to this and I’m happy with where I am now.
- What accomplishment are you most proud of? Getting into the honors college at UNC.
- What will you miss the most about GS? The people and my friends.