While on campus, Jeremy has been involved in multiple clubs to include Chick-fil-A Leader Academy, Festival Latino Club, Spanish Club, Young Life, FCA, and Buddies not Bullies. He works throughout the summers and part-time in the school year as well and has completed community service through Save A Youth, Diversified Opportunities, just to name a few.
Jeremy has been accepted to Campbell University, Barton College, and UNC Charlotte. Jeremy has received a full scholarship to attend Barton College where he will be studying finance.
- How long have you been at GS? I’ve been here since 8th grade.
- What has been your favorite class and why? AP Government is my favorite because he’s fun and outgoing and treats us like friends not students.
- What is your favorite thing to do outside of school? I like to play music in my free time. I play acoustic guitar, bass, piano and drums.
- What is on your playlist? Nothing but Corridos and hip-hop.
- What colleges have you been accepted to and where are you going? Campbell, UNCC, Barton. I’ll be at Barton in the fall.
- What are you planning on majoring in? I am majoring in Finance.
- What is your favorite show? My favorite show is Prison Break or Lucifer.
- If you could do high school over again, what would you do differently? I wouldn’t change a thing!
- What accomplishment are you most proud of? I’m most proud of being Max Prep Player of the Week.
- What will you miss the most about GS? I will miss seeing all the little kids running around.