Alex has been a key member of the Swimming and Tennis teams and also served as a youth coach for several years for the Girls on the Run Team. She has also done a lot of community service through the SPOT, Diversified Opportunities, and Wilson Crisis Center.
Alex has been accepted to UNC Chapel Hill, UNC Charlotte, UNC Wilmington, NC State and South Carolina. Alex will be attending the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in the fall where she will be majoring in Forensic Psychology.
Don’t forget to check out her interview below!
- How long have you been at GS? I came in as a freshman.
- What has been your favorite class and why? My favorite class is AP Psychology because I love learning about the brain.
- What is your favorite thing to do outside of school? I like to go to the beach and boat with family and friends.
- What is on your playlist? You can find any genre on my playlist. There are no limits.
- What colleges have you been accepted to and where are you going? I was accepted to UNCC, USC, UNCW, NCSU, UNC- Chapel Hill. I’m going to Chapel Hill.
- What are you planning on majoring in? I want to double major in criminal justice and psychology.
- What is your favorite show? Grey’s Anatomy.
- If you could do high school over again, what would you do differently? Absolutely nothing.
- What accomplishment are you most proud of? Getting into UNC Chapel Hill. It was my dream school since I was little.
- What will you miss the most about GS? I will miss the close relationships with the teachers here.