Nathan has volunteered with WYSA and the Whirligig festival and has also worked part-time at Lake Buckhorn. He has been in YoungLife, FFA, FCA, Drama Club performing in the play Hercules, as well as Headbands for Hope.
Nathan will be attending Virginia Tech University in the fall where he will be playing baseball on a substantial scholarship to the university. Nathan wants to major in biology with hopes of going into the healthcare field when he graduates. Don’t forget to check out Nathan’s interview below!
- How long have you attended Greenfield School? I started my Sophomore year.
- What is your favorite class that you have taken at Greenfield School? My favorite classes here have been every English class that Mr. Griffin taught. He is a really good teacher and understands how I learn.
- What is your favorite thing to do outside of school? My favorite thing to do is play baseball and hang out with my friends.
- What kind of music is on your playlist/Who is your favorite band? I listen to a lot of rap and country, but I also like old throwback pop music.
- Where have you been accepted to college/ where are you attending? I’ve been accepted and am going to Virginia Tech.
- Do you know what you want to major in? I want to major in Biology and Physical Therapy.
- What is your favorite show? My favorite show is Criminal Minds.
- If you could do high school over again, what would you do differently? I would come to Greenfield as a Freshman instead of a Sophomore.
- What accomplishment at Greenfield School are you most proud of? I’m most proud of winning the basketball state championship my sophomore year.
- What will you miss about Greenfield School next year? I will miss the atmosphere and being around everyone. I’ve always enjoyed seeing the little kids outside and in the gym.